Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Process requisitions to develop new service contracts.
- Monitor performance on existing service contracts.
- Determine the needs of organizational units served.
- Evaluate commodities and services to recommend the best alternative.
- Analyze requisitions for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, suppliers and the general public to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams assigned to develop or evaluate contracts and proposals.
- Assist in developing a variety of purchasing-related documents including contract terms, conditions, specifications, and contractual agreements.
- Process department and warehouse requisitions for supplies, materials, services, and equipment.
- Maintain and update of suppliers’ list on as required.
- Purchase a wide variety of capital equipment, general materials, supplies and services.
Applicants must have:
- B.Sc/HND in Science Background
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others