Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Financial Advisory
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Position Holder is responsible for leading deal origination, and delivery of financial advisory services to clientele on various complex assignments relating to mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Strategy: Define and implement the company’s business strategy in line with conditions in its operating environment and helping to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the company’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- Relationship Building: Influences key stakeholders and manages ‘high value’ relationships at a strategic level to identify and build relationships with partners and stakeholders to support long term business development.
- Deal Origination: Lead the origination of new deals / transactions by proactively working to establish the company’s credibility as an investment partner, aggressively pitching prospective clients to generate leads, and managing relationships with intermediaries.
- Transaction Strategy: Responsible for overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation.
- Deal Execution: Responsible for leading the execution of acquired transactions from ensuring thorough due diligence, evaluation of financial, tax, and legal risks; understanding true cost of compliance, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; and determining feasibility of business plan given projections, and available resources.
- Debt Restructuring: Responsible for helping clients improve business cash-flow, and avoid financial distress, by interfacing with financial institutions to negotiate the restructuring and / or refinancing of clients’ debt obligations, so as to allow them continue business operations.
- Financial Modelling: Oversees the preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Client Advisory: Act as seasoned adviser to clients, providing independent opinion on complex financial transactions and scenarios, such as mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Research: Oversee the preparation of extensive valuation and pricing analyses to support firm’s financial advisory activities.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience spanning corporate banking and / or capital market operations, with at least 5-7 years in leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
- MBA or other advanced degree in finance.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA or similar professional qualification).
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: E-Learning Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- To promote innovation in the use of e-learning and management throughout the curriculum and organisation. To ensure e-learning tools are effectively managed and produce effective results
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Incorporate e-learning strategies and initiatives in conjunction with knowledge management
- To provide support to all staff in the use of technologies, e-modules and learning materials
- Reviews internal curriculum to assess their potential for on-line delivery
- Advise managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-learning
- Liaise with group IT to provide necessary technological support with regards to hardware and other devices necessary for e-learning
- Conduct training on use of portal
- Provide maintenance and management services for the portal and learning architecture
- Converts standard course material to on-line e-learning format – involving storyboarding, games and interactive design, graphic artistry, videos, web interface and authoring
- Develops instructional material (self- paced and instructor-led), coordinates, writes and edits educational content and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula. Ensures effective design, development and testing of instructional materials based on curriculum
- Evaluates and confirms learning objectives in conjunction with training analyst
- Designs and develops supporting aides for print, classroom and on-the job training materials in conjunction with training analyst and in line with curriculum
- Develops application training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Works with portal host company to ensure quality and effective infrastructure and hosting support
- Provides technological web reports after each e-learning training programme e.g. graphs on success rate, mean and average scores in the class
- Maintains data and integrity rules and processes for the Academy portal such as course descriptions, course or class changes and external instructors
- Works with training analyst to ensure proper set up and system support for complex learning activities within the portal
- Provide daily reporting on web-based training progression and completion, student usage tracking and instructor led training completions
- Daily maintenance and management of Academy portal
- Technical and multimedia support to all staff in the use of the portal for training, assessments and examinations
- Research on current trend in technological infrastructure to support e-learning. Creates prototype of web portals and e-learning products
- Convert technical information to easily understandable language on the Academy portal
- Re-view, rewrite and edit training content for transfer into e-learning format in conjunction with curriculum development manager
- Ensure student data section of portal is accurately filled on a daily basis
- A First Degree or equivalent in technological industry
- Minimum 5 year post qualification
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others