The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport now invites eligible consulting firms/consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services of:
Job Title: Consultant for the Design Review and Supervision of the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project
Ref No: EBRRP/CS/IC/19/01
Project: Ebonyi State Ring Road Project
Issuance Date: 7th June, 2019
Background and Objective
- The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has received a loan from the Africa Development Bank (AFDB) towards the cost for the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds for Consultancy Services for the Design Review and Supervision of Section III: Nwezenyi -Ndoko (50.99 km), and Section IV: Ndoko – Ezzamgbo (38.91 km)) of the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project.
- The Ebonyi State Ring Road Project Objective is to contribute to socioeconomic development, poverty reduction through improved road transport infrastructure to reduce road maintenance costs, vehicle operating cost and travel time. An Engineering Design Firm had been engaged to prepare detailed Engineering Design,
- Therefore, the consulting services (“the Services”) includes the design review and supervision of Section III: Nwezenyi – Ndoko (50.99 km), and (iv) Section IV: Ndoko – Ezzamgbo (38.91 km)) of the Ebonyl State Ring Road Project.
The Scope of the Assignment
The scope of the assignment will include but not limited to the following:
- Design review to ensure correctness, completeness and compliance.
- Supervision of the Works Contract to ensure that the works comply with the approved design, drawings, specifications, conditions of contract and sound engineering practice
- BEME, Development of a Confidential Unit price analysis for each work item Preparation of Bidding Documents in line with AFDB procurement policy.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies
- Evidence showing that firm is a legal entity
- Quality of proposal demonstrating deep understanding of objectives, competencies and coherence of response
- General Experience of consulting firm in the field of speciality
- Consultants’ Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Evidence showing technical and managerial capabilities of the firm.
- Evidence and description of similar assignments executed
How To Apply
Interested and qualified consulting firms/consultants should submit an Expression of Interest demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Expressions of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail):
State Project implementation Unit (SPIU),
Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP),
Ministry of Works & Transport,
No 1 Onwe Road, Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
Attention: Engr. Uchechi Okah
Email – [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure based on Quality Cost Based Selection [QCBS] method shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s Procurement Policy Framework, October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website: https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy/
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours [0900 to 1700 hours].
- Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others