Total Secure Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Site Acquisition And TSS Engineer (Telecom).
At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Acquisition and TSS Engineer (Telecom)
- The SAQ Officer is responsible for overseeing the entire Site Acquisition project phase of Site Development, including all land management, lease negotiations and coordination, legal review, and zoning, permitting and approval functions.
- The SAQ Officer will also act as an intermediary between, SBCs, organisation and owners of real estate and other facilities.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, SAQ costs are within budget and accepted quality metrics. Participates in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status.
- Utilizes approved forms and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness.
Min Required Experience:
Experience & Qualification
- Graduate in Engineering or Telecommunication or any other related majors.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Sound knowledge in site acquisition for Telecom infrastructure business/real estate.
- Preferably worked in telecom Industry site acquisition
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and has good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Credentials and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Mail should be titled Application for position of “Site Acquisition and TSS Engineer”.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified