A reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below for an upcoming project:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Akampka, Cross River
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Good writing and communication skills.
- He/ She must be ready to work extra hour.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Must be good in estimating, price analysis and mathematical calculation.
- HND or B.Sc/ B.Tech Quantity Surveying or any other related discipline ( Minimum of 2nd Class Lower/ HND Upper Credit)
- Candidates should have experience in tenders, building or road construction.
- Candidates should have 5-10 years hands-on experience.
- He/She must have eye for details.
- He/she must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others