IBFCAlliance Limited – Between 1992 and 1999, the business known as IBFCAgusto Training Limited, was carried out in the training divisions of two companies. In1999, it became a joint venture training business, and was later incorporated into a limited liability company (IBFCAgusto Training Limited) in 2001. Effective 1st of July 2014, consequent upon a business restructuring exercise, IBFCAgusto Training Ltd and Alliance Consulting (one of its owner firms) combined their businesses to form IBFCAlliance Limited. Over the years, the company has provided bespoke training courses and seminars in the Nigerian market and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
The Front Desk Officer shall be responsible for:
- Dispatching outgoing mails as efficiently as possible.
- Proper recording of correspondences.
- Welcoming visitors to the office, assuring their comfort while waiting to be attended to by respective staff and directing them as appropriate.
- Answering telephone, forwarding calls and/or recording and forwarding messages accurately.
- Maintaining a neat and organized reception area to ensure that the right ambience is attained.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mails in a timely manner.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Good MS office skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Role as reference.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others