A reputable Healthcare company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Responsible, disciplined, and tenacious sales representatives are wanted to market and distribute health care products
- Applicants must be personable, have excellent public relation and demonstrate aggressive marketing and distribution skills to introduce products to prospective clients.
- Degrees in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Medical Sales Representative required.
- Very competitive. Excellent performance is highly rewarded.
Job Title: Medical Sales Manager
- A highly qualified and experienced Business Manager is needed to oversee the marketing and the distribution of the company’s health care products
- Applicant must demonstrate significant competence in materials and human resources management and must possess excellent accounting and money management skills.
- Develop and communicate goals in support of the strategic business direction
- Provide training, motivational and leadership support for personnel white fostering team work
- Business planning, forecasting, and budgeting Orchestrate products promotions and marketing
- Manage materials and stock
- Provide business accounting and other reports.
- Degrees in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, and/or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 7 years sales, marketing and management positions.
- Conceptual, Analytical, and Technical
- Integrity, Confidence, Positive and Flexible
- Personable, Decisive, Persuasive and Interpersonal awareness
- Focus, Goal and Detail oriented and Proactive
- Excellent computing skill, including MS word, Excel and Power point (Corel Draw is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very competitive and great growth opportunities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others