Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Accounts receivables and reconciliation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensures statutory compliance and returns-Audit, Tax,(VAT,WHT,PAYE),etc.
- Manage the preparation of the departmental budgets and forecasts, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Any other duties and / or projects as required.
- Overseeing budget, financial performance management, financial strategy , development and execution
- Ensure business adherence to financial management system, policies and processes.
- Draw up monthly, quarterly and yearly performance report for business review meeting
- Ensures integration of operational & financial measures aimed at efficiency, growth & profitability of the business in long term
- Advise management of financial and monetary issues
- Ensures proper managing budget processes, inclusive of periodic forecasting for the business and ensuring complete, accurate, and timely financial reporting, financial information interpretation and control.
- Responsible for treasury, operational transactions form and working capital management.
- B.Sc Accounting ,qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or ACCA).
- The Head of Finance must also be technologically adept and possess exceptionally good computer skills, being highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will all be necessary for the creation of financial reports. Also highly proficient in the use of financial software’s
- The candidate for this position must have had at least 7 years of working experience in a corporate finance position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment a strong understanding of structured finance transactions experience.
- The candidate must also demonstrate strong analytical skills acquired covering a broad spectrum of financial structures and financial business plans.
- Candidate will also have a deep understanding of accounting principles as well as a solid understanding of financial controls and procedures that are necessary for successful prevention, detection, and resolution of errors in the business’s accounting records.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others