Interra Networks Limited is recruiting for fulltime Technical Support Staff.
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Staff
- Actively monitor the health of all servers, i.e HDD space, Raid Health, Event logs, dirty Shutdowns etc.
- Develop technical documentation, proposal, BOQ and presentation.
- Engage clients in infrastructure inspections and develop network design inspection if the need arises.
- Ensure the data Center is neat, tidy and cable management is top notch. Also ensure the Data Centre is locked at all times.
- Weekly backup of all critical servers, testing recover plan. Design failover, recovery for all critical servers.
- Submit weekly Report on data center activities.
- Make sure the ECC is up at all times with no network issues.
- Actively know about devices, (Switches and routers) enough to redesign the network.
- Liaise with ISP vendors, to resolve issues when they come up.
- Actively Monitor firewall application and note when abuse is in place.
- Providing second level technical support for internal and external client’s emphasis on Network infrastructure/Security Appliance and services Appliance and service which includes: Microsoft Widows Server Services, Firewall, UTMs, Antivirus, IP surveillance solution, Elastix IP PBX “iNterra Intercom”, Emergency Call Taker, Asterisks, etc.
- Perform other tasks that will be assigned by supervisor.
Min Required Experience:
- Software development and scripting skill.
- Project management skill.
- Knowledgeable in software development life cycles/methodologies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on site and remote.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) – is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and …Know More about Interra Networks Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified