Aldelia Group – Our client, an International EPC company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Location: Apapa, Lagos.
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- The Key Account Executive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is COMPULSORY.
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others