Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Coordinator, Method And Field Operations.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Method and Field Operations
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Represent ECP in all coordination activities between ECP and over company entities: review of planning & work progress, drilling program, Opersafe, DGS review, etc.
- Act as ECP focal point to transmit information needed by Field Operations entity: integrated planning, cost estimate, etc.
- Identify and resolve blocking points within ECP and those related to interfaces arising from other company entities for ECP activities (except for ECP Projects which have separate interface management process). Ensure the effectiveness of ECP and over company entities interface:
- Exchange of necessary information between the entities.
- Alignment of priorities.
- Balanced view of objective, capacity and constraints
- Review ECP planning/scheduling milestones in order to conform to ECP- over company entities interface information/agreement.
- Participate to ECP weekly meetings internal audit, project review, yearly objective meeting, organizational discussion, etc.
- Assist in resolving ECP internal issues: budget, SAP, engineering, material, construction presentation, constructability review, procedure, documentation, etc.
Min Required Experience:
- University Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Petroleum Field Operations/Construction of Petroleum surface facilities in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge and hand-on experience on use planning application(Primavera/Microsoft Project) of Petroleum Maintenance Operations/Project activities is required.
- Knowledge of project management in the Oil & Gas is also essential
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operati…Know More about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified