At Longbridge, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer – Java Developer
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for business-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years Proven Hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Programmer/Developer Certifications is a plus.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Struts 2, Spring MVC).
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users.
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
- Relevant knowledge of design on interactive experiences.
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences.
- 2+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC).
Job Title: Technical Writer
- We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation, contributing to the overall success of our products.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single- sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- A first degree preferable in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- A fast learner able to understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and visual illustration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others