Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is an industry certified Training and Consultancy Institute, established to support Governmental Agencies, Organizations, Host Communities and their people within the Oil& Gas, Manufacturing, Production, Banking, Energy, Hospitality and Educational industries. With a great burden of closing the skill-gap that exist in the Nigerian Industry and transferring of technology to our great country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Electronics Technician – C & G IVQ
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Part Time
The trainers will typically perform the following roles:
- Serves as a liaison between the company and registered Trainees
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of program
- Development of new courses
- Prepare manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses
- Practical knowledge of electrical maintenance and installation
- Development of new training programmes
- Facilitate electrical Electronic technician training programmes
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Provide support in marketing engineering programmes to target audience.
- Ensure the program is in line with Institute standards.
Minimum Qualifications – Education And Experience
- Knowledge of City and Guilds curriculum is highly required
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- Five years experience of Electrical Electronic Engineering (3) years of teaching and research
- Experience in delivering professional courses
- Passionate about teaching and facilitating.
- Ensure delegates excel and get certified by international bodies
- Practical experience as a technician/Engineer in any organization
- Relevant certifications in the area(s) of expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using this subject (Electrical Electronics Technicial C & G IVQ) with their Resume/CV enclosed.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others