Alan & Grant – Our client is a leading capital market conglomerate offering Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Stockbroking, Registrar and Trustees services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stockbroker
Industry: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor clients’ investments; whilst providing excellent customer service
- Ensure consistent and efficient error-free execution of trades
- Process transactions effectively.
- Pitch to new clients for the organization.
- Provide investment advisory services to clients.
- Analyze, monitor and research the performance of various stocks.
- Interpret financial reports to understand investments trends and make adequate recommendations
- Administer and evaluate clients’ investment holdings and portfolios.
- First degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACCA, CIS or related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to details, possess interpersonal and communication skills, able to negotiate skillfully, possess strong ethics and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others