Isabelle Cosmetics Limited – A fast-growing indigenous Cosmetics Company with headquarters in Lagos has a nationwide opening for a qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Understanding shelf placement strategies and in-store displays to market a product and maximize exposure to customers.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidate will be reached.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others