Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Principal Construction Engineer.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Construction Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Candidate must have Good grip of Offshore brownfield work execution processes
- Hand-on experience on plant modification and/upgrade.
- Ability to develop scope of work to secure bids for engineering design, procurement, fabrication, and site construction including pre-commissioning activities.
- Evidence of participation in constructability Reviews.
- In depth knowledge in construction analysis to establish a work plan
- In depth knowledge of tendering process with Demonstrable evidence of participation in Tender/Bid of preparation for Oil & Gas related package.
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in bid evaluation of solicited services in connection to Oil & Gas related packages.
- Demonstrable experience in management of large fabrication including hand-on site supervision.
- Ability to lead a team and perform prediction root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Ability to supervise offsite/offshore installation activities including schedule analysis and cost control.
- Ability to communicate job expectations and enforce project policies and procedures in line with the contract
- Demonstrable experience in management of contactors work scope, including proactive risk assessment and analysis to prevent potential HSE non-compliance.
- Ability to maintain contractor focus and continuous improvement orientation in project activities.
- Evidence of managing compliance with HSE and quality management system of the company and ensuring Safety in Design principles are maintained.
- Ensure that the Technical Stewardship Standard is prepared, implemented and maintained and that the content is reviewed as needed.
- Monitor deliverables on project, initiate, implement and follow up on actions to ensure continuous improvement on quality of engineering deliverables.
- Coordinate overall activities within the Brownfield Scope, monitor for satisfactory performance against specification, quality, schedule and budget.
- Coordinating Management of Change Process.
- Coordinating the interfaces with the stakeholders and within the project team.
- Develop and maintain COMPANY risk register for brownfield scope.
- Managing the project turnover, lessons learned and Project closeout.
Min Required Experience:
- Candidate is required to possess as a minimum a good Engineering Degree in Mechanical or related Engineering discipline with atleast 15 years hands-on experience in Fabrication, on-site modification of existing Oil& Gas facilities, site supervision of teams in onshore/offshore construction activities including thorough knowledge of Permit-to-Work ‘PTW’ system.
- Ability to quickly understand Full EA-RP-A Scope and Company goals for the FEED Output in Safety, Quality and Cost terms.
- Implementation of lessons learned during earlier studies.
- Multi-disciplinary effort awareness and quick engagement with the necessary stakeholders, internal and external as required.
- No learning curve and integration within the team to seamlessly deliver tendering phase of BSWA ITT
- Very competent and possess the right attitude to function in an integrated team with deep sense of commitment to achieve targets.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operati…Know More about Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
10 Positions – Not Specified
6 Positions – Not Specified