Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning & Logistics Intern
Ref No: 190003SB
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Conduct BBSW weekly.
- Support inventory control and weekly cycle count.
- Gap Analysis for L11 and identify opportunities.
- Own Truck Efficiency drive.
- Conduct P&L weekly meetings.
- Ensure P&L KPI’s are update 4th working of every month.
- Support in the S&OP process presentation.
- Come with process improvements across P&L function.
- Plan and follow up on delivery of all ordered Raw Materials in the Materials Requirement Plan in the right quality, quantity and price in line with the company’s inventory policy requirement.
- Ensure and follow up on time generation of Purchase Order for all materials ordered.
- Prepare delivery schedules for local scheduling for packaging materials.
- Communicating with the approved suppliers (both foreign and local) on orders status.
- Monitoring stock levels of all sourced raw materials in line with business needs.
- Ensure on calling out any material risk for business decision right on time (3 months out for imported and 1 month out for local materials).
- Attend Monthly sales meeting to get market information on sales trend to help in demand planning.
- Track daily inventory compliance to plan.
- Conduct what if planning scenarios.
- Attend weekly planning control cycle meeting with plant and sales team as part of a formal planning process.
- Track productivity KPI’s every week and month.
- A minimum of B.SC in Engineering with 2nd class upper is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others