Pukka Logistics Support Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Secretary.
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- As secretary, you will ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Your clerical and administrative skills are required to assist other office personnel to optimize workflow.
- You are to be accessible being the primary point of contact for all inquiries and requests.
- Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment. Must possess experience in prioritizing tasks and motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- Coordinate conferences; complete conference registrations for company employees; make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain content management system
- Maintain budget and purchase supplies for the office; track inventory of office supplies
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports; compile data and prepare reports
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy; recommend revisions as needed
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers; keep such information confidential
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as needed.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc with at least 10- 15 years experience as a Secretary in a reputable company.
Key Skills Required:
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office
- High School Diploma.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org