Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is recruiting for fulltime Corporate Finance Analyst.
Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
- We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
- You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior management based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
Min Required Experience:
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Connect Rail Services Limited (crsl)
Connect Rail Services Limited (CRS Ltd) is a wholly indigenous rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructur…Know More about Connect Rail Services Limited (crsl)