Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nephrology Nurse
Perform primary nursing duties:
- Develop coordinate and deliver product training
- Monitor customer installations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing customer education
- Support trade shows by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Provide structured in – house training for the team.
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
- Supervising and managing the overall performance of the technical team
- Be in charge of all Medcomp activities
- Be in charge of the Renal Resource Centres
- Develop PowerPoint Slides for Presentation.
Job Eligibilty Requirements
- Good honours Degree in Nursing or NRN/SRN Certificate plus registration with NMCN,
- 3 years post-qualification Nursing profession and clinical experience
- Relevant experience in Nephrology Nursing would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound knowledge in nursing, training, patient communication skills, while being able to work in a team. He/She must have strong interest for research and capacity building.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Yaba – Lagos
- Build up businesses by gaining new customers, through strategy formulation
- Analyse and update customer and product Information
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions
- Analyse and update website content for effective business communication
- Draw up proposals to prospect for new clients.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
- Review of professional journals and publications, proposals for management information and decision
- Carry out market intelligence tests and provide management with market feedbacks
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Planning and Preparing Presentations for Management use
- Spearhead Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Manage Projects, Tenders/Bid Processes and maintain project files
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years related work experience in a pharmaceutical company
- Industry contacts with hospitals and pharmacies in Lagos.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPI’s & meet deadlines
- Proficient in Ms Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others