KPMG Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Executive General Manager – Snack Foods.
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, an indigenous owned hospitality & entertainment conglomerate with business interest in hotels, restaurants, property development, food production, etc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive General Manager – Snack Foods
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client is an indigenous owned hospitality & entertainment conglomerate with business interest in hotels, restaurants, property development, food production, etc. In line with the company’s decision to attract and retain the best in-class talent and skills to drive the business forward, they seek an Executive General Manager- Snack Foods who will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and strengthening the Food & Beverage Division of the organization through effective management of the entire division, product/packaging re-development, quality assurance, sales/business development and efficient work process that will enhance better margins on SKU offerings.
- Deliver on new product portfolio(s) that will impact positively to the Food & Beverage category and to the organization.
- Adherence to standards, guidelines, legislation and procedures set to ensure product quality and consistency as well as the safety and well-being of all employees.
Detailed Job Description
- To oversee the overall successful management of F& B Division of the organization.
- Drive profitable sales and distribution of existing product lines through personal initiative and direct engagement with the market/s.
- Drive marketing and promotion innovation with minimal use of discounts and rebates; and work on product/packaging redevelopment that will lead to higher profit margins on the existing offerings.
- Support colleagues in human capacity development through coaching in the area of sales and distribution, best manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity and efficiency of all Division’s departments as well as Direct Sales Agents and third party sellers.
- Ensure effective factory operations and support activities related to production, logistics, product development, quality control and assurance, maintenance and HSE.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Executive Management.
- Good sales and distribution management skills in food and beverage industry
- Effective project and operations management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good knowledge of product/packaging development and marketing
- Effective and efficient cost control & revenue management.
- Executive decision making skills
- Business process improvement skills
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Food & Beverage Industry
- Awareness and familiarity with regulatory bodies’ requirements (NAFDAC, SON, NESREA, ML&E, etc.)
- Excellent networks and relationships in the F& B industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, within and external
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Drive for results
- Speed of execution
- Good understanding of numbers
- Good team player and leader
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to change
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of University degree Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology or any of the Natural/Social Sciences
- Minimum of 20 years post qualification experience in FMCG or related industry.
- Work experience to span through key functional department in Manufacturing
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Kpmg Nigeria
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional s…Know More about Kpmg Nigeria