Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is recruiting for fulltime Full Stack Web And Mobile App Developer.
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer
- As a Developer, you will get to be part of a team that builds a company which is operationally built on software, Web Apps and Mobile Apps
- Do you want to work for a dynamic and upward moving company? Do you want the opportunity to influence exciting Website development projects, utilising the latest development tools and practices?
- We are creating a brand-new Development Hub, located on the mainland, providing more opportunities for high class talent to lead our IT Department. We have multiple opportunities available to join our team as a Full Stack Developer or Mobile App on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive an attractive salary per annum depending on experience.
Why we need you
- We need you to help us realise our micro service based vision as we continue our quest to deliver great website, Mobile Apps and software for our chosen markets, in Nigeria and abroad.
- We have lots of exciting features that are waiting for you to get your teeth into, and a supportive team in which to get things done.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Creating end-to-end technology solutions that drive massive business impact
- Diagnose incidents and effectively communicate cause and mitigation’s
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity.
Min Required Experience:
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer or Mobile Apps Developer or Full Stack Developer
- Professional experience building Mobile Apps
- Ownership of an app on both iOS and Android
- Exposure to building high-scale web application architectures (distributed systems, efficient algorithms, cloud architectures)
- Proficient in PHP (Codeigniter, Laravel), Java, Angular JS/ NODE JS, Android Studio, ionic frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience in Restful API, SOAP API, MVC
- Experience in C#
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Building Single Page Apps / working with React/Redux a plus
- Build mobile apps for Android and IOS
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
What We Offer
- Working in a highly-motivated environment
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing start-up
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified