SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Integration Methods Engineer * M/F
Reference number: 2019-12521
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Provide Company technical support to the SIMOPS preparation activities by Contractor and review the deliverables (including work procedures, JRAs, PTWs, etc) ensuring that JV feedback/ recommendations from previous SIMOPS workshops organized by Company are fully integrated.
- Participate in SIMOPS related meetings including JRAs review meetings, kick-off meetings, pre-job meetings, etc.
- Prepare the COMOPS and SIMOPS matrices and liaise with AMENAM OIM for their timely review and finalization.
- Prepare the SIMOPS dossiers.
- Follow-up the development of the COMOPS and SIMOPS activities during the execution phase with a pro-active approach to avoid any deviation or conflict.
- Ensure regular update of the SIMOPS dossier.
- While on site, maintain efficient and smooth coordination between the parties involved in the site COMOPS and SIMOPS execution activities (Contractors, Ikike brownfield, SURF and Amenam organization).
- Ensure strict adherence to all requirements expressed in:
- The Group referential with particular focus on CR EXP 010 “Construction and Production Simultaneous Operations” and CR EP FP 450 “Drilling and Production Simultaneous Operations SIMOPS”
- The AMENAM HSE standards and recommendations
- Assist his/her hierarchy to issue SIMOPS feedback report at end of IKIKE SIMOPS and contribute to the preparation of management debrief presentations.
- Provide Company support to Contractor during the writing of IKIKE Operating Manual, review the deliverables and ensure their early validation by Company.
- Write the IKIKE operational procedures as per OPERGUID.
- Assist his/her hierarchy to develop IKIKE Black Start-up procedure, as well as, the procedure for IKIKE production pipeline dewatering pigging during 1st oil start-up. Ensure the incorporation of recommendations from HAZID, HAZOP and PRs (Project Reviews) in the procedures.
- Liaise with JV entities (Base Support and Amenam) to identify existing Amenam documentations impacted by IKIKE modifications and update them accordingly.
- Supervise PI data preparation by ICSS Contractor, review the PI input data template deliverable and coordinate with JV PI team and HQ for final review and data upload in existing PI (PDS) server.
- Work with JV PDMS team to integrate IKIKE wells in the existing PDMS during the commissioning phase. Ensure that Ikike production allocation calculations are tested fully in the PDMS (with HQ assistance if required).
- Assist his/her hierarchy to prepare Training modules for Operators.
- Assist JV Well Performance entity to prepare IKIKE wells clean-up and ramp-up program or procedure.
- Participate to the review of Commissioning and Start-up documents issued by Contractor including OTPs, leak test plan, etc.
- Participate to the site supervision activities by IKIKE FOPs personnel during offshore hook-up, commissioning and start-up phases.
Min Required Experience:
- Education: Engineer
- Professional Experience: Minimum 8 years
- Foreign Language: English fluent level.
- F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here