SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inspection Engineer (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12529
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Supervise the preparation, review and validate the Inspection dossiers
- Participate to the preparation of documents and files required for the implementation of the EDMS
- Participate to the preparation of the various Maintenance & Inspection contracts (including BV certification) required for the production phase.
- Prepare the future Inspection activities for the 1st Oil
- Follow the relationship with Certification authority
- Apply and up-date the “Inspection philosophy” documents.
- Define the equipment integrity strategy and to define and propose actions to be implemented to apply the inspection strategy. After Management approval, to execute and follow up these actions.
- Follow-up the main packages detailed engineering activities to ensure that inspection requirements are considered.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Field operating procedures for subsea and surface facilities for the initial start-up and the following activities,
- Provide assistance as required to the Work Package Leaders to ensure the design conformity to the Project spec.,
- Follow-up and control and validate the Inspection Engineering activities regarding the concerned installation
- Co-ordinate the preparation and the implementation of data to be uploaded in Computerised Inspection Management System (UNISUP/CIMS tool)
- Experience in Inspection engineering within a project team – Good knowledge of means and resources needed for the inspection of the petroleum offshore installation. Previous experience of use of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) activities and associated software (FAME +) is an advantage.
- OTHERS: Activities taking place at various geographical locations: up to 3 onshore locations in Nigeria. Offshore missions during installation and start-up phase.
- F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- Combining our differences
Share this opportunity with others