Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic young graduate Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- He/She will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion, must able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas, must be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to the existing and prospective Clients.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Must reside in Surulere or it’s environs.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources marketing strategies
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others