Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial/Program Officer (With Membership Development Support)
Reports to: The General Manager/Administrative Officer
Hours: 8.00am-5.00pm daily (Extra work hours may be needed on special occasions)
Leave: 15 days P/A excluding public holidays
- The role of the Commercial and Communications Officer (with membership development support) is a key post within the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is pivotal to the effective development of the organization and delivery of services on behalf of its members and wider stakeholder interest groups.
- Assist with any correspondence to government departments on behalf of chamber as required.
- Search and recommend to the General Manager mutually beneficial collaborations with Governmental and Non-Governmental Agencies
- Degree qualified in Business Administration or Accounting (Fresh Graduate preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage
- Analytical mindset and numbers lover
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Tech and Social Media Savvy.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer with an Engineering background to plan and oversee our client’s organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.
- Please include the following information for quick processing:
- Salary Expectation
- Current Salary
- Date of availability
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others