Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Market Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
- Distribution Network Availability
- Conduct detailed market size analysis (Installed/available capacity and pipeline of projects) highlighting challenges faced by existing plants and how these challenges can be mitigated for the proposed power plant
- Analyze the electricity demand and supply in Nigeria considering current demand for power and its forecast, till 2023
- Analyze the competitive landscape, including key strategies and recent developments of the top players and their projects in the Nigeria power market
- Analyze the current market dynamics and growth opportunities of the IPPs particularly for the Northern region
- Prepare SWOT analysis for the proposed project
- Comment on the MYTO tariff framework and implication for the bankability of the proposed project
- Comment on profile of key stakeholders being considered by Kano IPP for the proposed project i.e EPC contractor, O & M company, promoters, etc
- Analyze the impact of new entries into the market (captive power, Independent Electricity Distribution Network, Mini Grid Generation and Eligible customers)
- To validate the assurance for demand of the proposed Kano IPP power project in the competitive Nigerian business environment where reforms are evolving
- To assure the feasibility of the project’s demand irrespective of the demand and supply challenges
- Provide overview of the Nigerian power sector through detailed review of post-privatization experience and key players across the entire value chain. The assessment will focus on existing and ongoing power projects in Nigeria with particular emphasis on the Northern Nigerian region, including growth drivers, recent trends and outlook
- Comment on the evolution of Electricity Generation Industry in Nigeria
- Gas Availability
- On Grid Power Generation
- Transmission Network Availability
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MSc in Engineering Economics or Power Plant Engineering an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience in the Nigeria Power Sector
- Evidence of proven track records to have participated in similar projects as a market analysis
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
- The Front Desk Officer is the first impression for a company, whether by phone or in person. The Front Desk Officer is the first person customers speak to or interact with. Greeting and Receiving guests and customers are thread for the job.
- In-charge of the Administration of the Front Desk
- Dealing with guests in a professional manner
- Receiving in-coming mails and correspondence
- Being a good organizer and communicator
- Answering phone calls, greeting and directing guests
- Responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns appropriately.
- Minimum OND qualification
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Must have a pleasant disposition and friendly personality
- Must have a patient deportment.
- Competent with MS Office
- Must have good typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse multi-cultural team
- Must be Self-motivated and should possess desire to take on tasks with limited information.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.
Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer – Expat
Category: Piping, Pipelines
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out preliminary and basic facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Carry out detailed engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares piping general arrangement drawings, piping, valve, fittings data sheets, specifications, MTOs.
- Coordinates the activity of a CADD designers for the execution of the drawings.
- Prepares isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists, requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Carry out vibration analysis and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Interfaces with vendors and OEMs on technical matters related with engineering modifications/design.
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and company General Specifications.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Checks and approves mechanical engineering deliverables received from third parties.
- Check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements and in accordance with the COMPANY specifications and rules.
- Ensures effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors.
- Participates in the auditing of facilities engineering design contractors
- Certified mechanical engineer
- B.Eng & M.Eng (mechanical) with a minimum of 14 years’ experience in construction of oil & gas installations.
- Good English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others