Nature Paints Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Representatives.
Nature Paints Nigeria Limited is a dynamic paint manufacturing company with a fast-growing brand. We manufacture and sell a wide range of high-quality paintand chemical wall treatment products, from emulsion to wall satin to egg shell POP for screeding. We also provide industrial paints such as marine paint and other bespoke paint products to suit your preference, no matter how wild your imagination. In a world that is fast changing and craving for beautiful, well decorated spaces, experience the paint magic with Nature Paints.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job type: Full-time
Report to: Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and building, renovation and/or other projects
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Carry out other relevant tasks as the Sales Manager may assign
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Efficient customer Service
- Meeting sales goals
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationship management
- Motivation for sales
- Ability to drive is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:email@example.com with Job title as the Subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – 3 Locations