Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Supervisor
- Coordinate the planning, implementation and evaluation of all of all in-market activities (merchandising strategy, deployment/maintenance of POS and Merchandising materials, activations and promotions in assigned Region(s).
- Provide training, guidance and leadership to field sales team and SSF on agreed commercial way of working with a view to delivering on objectives consistently
- Coach, train and develop STC, Distributors STE, TME, VSR, MSR and MIT on agreed commercial skills and practice (embed the culture of excellence in executing merchandising as an important enabler to win at retail)
- Coordinate trackers, reports and evaluation tools to measure execution and effectiveness of activation activities by channel, category and customer
- Responsible for implementation of the company’s Go-To-Market and Sales Force Automation strategies in the assigned region
- Coordinate efficient execution of all BTL activities in the region
- Facilitate coverage and effectiveness of secondary sales channels (Wholesales, OM Retail, Neighborhood Retail, OTG, DTC and special channels)
- Manage deployment and maintenance of POS and merchandising materials assigned to region
- Provide activation and merchandising strategies by channel, category and customer including the development of POP materials for the region
- Manage all regional activation activities and work with agencies and Field Sales team to ensure brilliant execution of all BTL activities and in line with agreed objectives
Education & Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience in marketing or sales
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer or field sales role
- Understands customers, selling and merchandising process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others