A reputable Photography & Multimedia company in Nigeria requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
- The Communication Officer will support organisation’s internal and external communications & brand strategy, write and disseminate correspondence, respond to inquiries, and coordinate promotional events.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Manage issues as they arise and escalate to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Corporate Communications and Brand Manager.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including but not limited to publications, newsletters, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing materials that communicate our activities and services.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain and update customer database.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Must be proactive and have Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of design, content management systems and social media platforms will be an added advantage.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in photography and multimedia industry.
- Must have a Can-do attitude and must be willing to learn
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Remuneration
- Attractive and negotiable salary & remuneration.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Communications Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others