Inlaks is the one of the foremost ICT Company in Africa who have a multinational offering. As a market leader within its sector, Inlaks provides a Cyber security platform into a range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development and Management Specialist
- Split work into small, well-defined and shippable iterations.
- Jointly run team’s meetings: planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives.
- Coordinate with external teams and assist in development of new products.
- Participate in software development nearshoring exercise
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning and develop data and analytics roadmap
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Ensure product aligns with company’s mission and goals
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure
- Monitor development process and ensure compliance to schedule and timeframe.
- Evaluate all materials for vendors and ensure compliance to standards.
- Design and maintain master spreadsheet for product development and prepare appropriate reports.
- Oversees current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services (FinTech, Insurtech, etc.).
- Maintain effective professional relationships with vendors and agents.
- Product development and Requirement Documentation in alignment with relevant stakeholders
- Definition of the new product and business models- Market Fit
- Drive strategy for new products-to-market and manage product through the product life cycle
- Understand customer needs to ensure products and services meet those needs and engage intimately with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Provide support to the Client and advice regarding Product requirements
- Involve the Stakeholders and/or end-users in the process, inviting them to actively take part in the development of the Product
- Provide constant feedback and bring new ideas on Product features.
- Supports the Client from the business point of view and provide guidance in assessing Product opportunities and risks.
- Take advantage of the Product KPIs (and other business metrics) to optimize the Product.
- Effectively create a Product, taking it from the Discovery phase to releasing it to the users, optimizing it every step of the way
- Maximize the value provided by Inlaks’ Products and facilitate decision-making.
- B.Sc. in any Engineering, IT related, Economics, Statistics, and any business related discipline such as Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, and Business Studies.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- A professional certification is an added advantage
- Scrum (Certified ScrumMaster®, Scrum Product Owner, PMI ACP) will be an added advantage
- Product Development
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Process Optimisation/Improvement
- Innovation Management
- Business Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Negotiation Skills.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a similar role with at supervisory experience
- Candidate must be is passionate about creating new digital/IT solutions, and driving market engagement strategies within targeted sectors in order to grow the uptake of innovative IT products and services
- Software Development
- working knowledge of CMS tools (any or all of Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Magento)
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others