SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12517
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Participate and propose solution in interfaces resolution between contractors for all instrumentation matters
- Must have knowledge of DCS
- Must have knowledge of HL & LV power distribution and controls network, HV & LV motor drives and alternators, Inverters, HV cells, variable speed units, light networks, switch gears and Generators
- Experience in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System i.e. Planning)
- Minimum: 5 years Work Experience in oil and gas industry where at least 3 years’ experience with offshore work requirements
- B.Sc. Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- SAP experience and know-how
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA….)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
- Study specialisation: F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others