Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Supervisor (Merchandiser)
- Will handle Company Laundry wash and give feedback on the activities.
- Maintain laundry data and environment.
- Maintenance of detergent data
- Disbursement of washed cloth the same day collected for wash.
- Inspects washed items to ensure conformance to standards.
- Observes operation of machines and equipment to detect possible malfunctions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in any field
- Minimum of N50,000 monthly plus other benefits.
Job Title: Merchandiser
Locations: Lagos and Asaba (Warri Region), Delta
- Visit shops (Brandshops, Multi-brand, Dealer Branded & Hyper Channel stores) to gather information on stock availability, price monitoring and promotion compliance.
- Check competitor’s price, promotion and marketing activities.
- Checking of all Company products in racks, POP deployment, HD Engine & Splitter status and USB’s.
- Training of all Floor Sales Promoters
- Collation of Market feedback, Voice of Dealers and Customers.
- Maintaining all product display and utilization of the Company allocated space.
- Hygiene of the showroom and all stores visited.
- Status of the Company 3d Logo.
- Checking of all demo kits.
- Sharing of daily report.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Merchandiser, Inventory Officer, Stock Keeper, Warehouse Officer or related roles is an added advantage.
- Excellent Handler of Microsoft Applications E.g. Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good Interpersonal and human relation skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Team working skills.
Minimum of N50,000 monthly plus other benefits/allowances.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the mail subject.
Application Deadline 19th June, 2019.
Note: Qualified candidates should be readily available for interview in Lagos on 19th June, 2019 if shortlisted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others