Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is recruiting for fulltime Augmented / Virtual Reality Developer.
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Augmented / Virtual Reality Developer
Min Required Experience:
- Virtual Reality development skills
- Augmented Reality development skills
- Use of:
- Unity: 3-5 years
- C#: 5+ years
- Scrum/Agile: Previous experience working on agile teams
- Web Services: 5+ years consuming web services over HTTP in Unity
- HoloLens: 1-2 years preferred
- 3D Modeling: 1-2 years
- CAD/BIM: 1-2 years
- 3D Animation: 1-2 years, 3D Art :1-2 years (optional)
- HoloLens Development toolkit experience a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Naturally collaborative, effective at supporting/partnering with others to implement and enhance their vision, while able to bring their own creative passion to the execution
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity, fast pace and often-shifting directions of V1 and incubation work
- Extensive experience building applications using Unity is required and prior experience with HoloLens is preferred.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Please, state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified