People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Officer.
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Ability to set up meetings with potential client decision makers
- Work with team to develop proposals that meets client’s needs and concerns
- Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and research to increase sales
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties assigned
Min Required Experience:
- A Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org