• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers’ currency; assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Thoroughness are skills needed
Salary: 1300 – 1500
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
Closing Date: 02 August, 2019