Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Software Support Trainee.
Zanibal has introduced a set of easily customizable solutions for managing key business processes within organizations. For far too long businesses have had to work around the constraints of enterprise software at great costs and questionable ROI. With Zanibal suite of solutions, organizations can easily make their own changes and enhancements without the help of IT or high-priced vendors.
Everything we do is based on the recognition that your business is unique. We give you the tools and best practices to create on-demand business solutions that work for you. With the built-in point-and-click customization tool, it’s fast and easy to tailor the solution to fit your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Trainee
- Responsible for providing high-quality technical support.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Document, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporates them into client sites.
Min Required Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of a B.Sc. degree (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Should have completed NYSC.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, SQL & programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited, provides a suite of solutions for managing sales, service and back office business processes.At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that…Know More about Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
4 Positions – Not Specified