Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Literacy Coach Volunteer
- Perform other program related duties as assigned
- Volunteers would be required to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Support with the planning and running of literacy enrichment programs(book clubs)
- Provide support to children who are learning to read and write
- Support in completing creative journals
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions and proffer solutions
- Willingness to learn
- NYSC members are strongly advised to apply.
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience working with children
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others