Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Job Opening: Coordinator – Marketing Research
To aid business and brand decision-making by identifying information & insight needs, using both qualitative and quantitative tools to carry out research where required, and analyzing data to provide actionable insights.
• Manage the execution of all continuous and ad hoc research studies (e.g. Omnibus, Retail Audit, Pricing Audit, Consumer Audit, Brand Imagery, Usage and Habits Studies).
• Analyze data received and integrate findings from multiple sources into actionable consumer and customer insights for brand planning and activity implementation.
• Provides detailed reports and presentations for brand teams, PNG management and Group management.
Brand Health & Competitor Monitoring:
• Support the brand teams in the production of regular brand health and competitor reports, by monitoring attitudes, trends, competitive landscape and product mix.
• Be the central point of contact for all PNG and Group requirements for research and consumer insight in Nigeria.
• Co-ordinate all research requests from internal PNG and Group stakeholders and make recommendations on how to address information needs.
• Maintain a database of research studies for easy reference by all stakeholders.
• Provide data and/or situation analyses as required for business issues.
• Ensure best practice in tracking and reporting processes for brand activities.
New product development:
• Support new product development briefs and project teams by providing analyzed data on trends, threats and market opportunities.
• Manage the research budget to ensure execution of continuous and ad hoc research programmes.
• Provide strategic direction with actionable insights from consumer and customer research, which aid strategic and tactical decision-making.
• Provide coaching as required to the brand teams on research tools and techniques to meet information needs and gaps.
• Responsible for management and reporting of the research budget across the brands portfolio.
Min Required Experience:
Minimum second-class Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, either in Nigeria or abroad. Postgraduate qualification in Marketing, Market research, Statistics or social science would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
Minimum 4 years’ work experience in an FMCG company or a research agency.
• Interpreting data and information
• Preparation of annual marketing/activity plans
• Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions and POS material
• Third-party supplier management
• Managing budgets and expenditure
• Working in teams
• Understanding of research techniques
• Presentation skills
• Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skills & Personal Attributes
• Able to assimilate a range of information for decision-making
• Articulate – verbal and written
• Seeks solutions
• Strategic thinker
• Able to manage a number of projects simultaneously
• Good interpersonal skills – persuasive, tactful
• Work Location: Head Office
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here