Truvia Media, we deliver a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting;
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- We’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive who can undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- The candidate must be capable of organize creative campaigns and promotional events that add to our company’s brand value.
- Ideally, the candidate must have passion for the “art” of marketing, have abundant ideas for building efficient strategies and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our exponential growth.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or any other similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant disciplines.
- Reside within lekki-Ajah lagos
N45,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others