- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with at least ten (10) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as an Associate Professor.
- Candidates must possess scholarly publications in both local and international journals as proof of specialisation in core areas of departmental fields of study.
- Candidates must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Candidates should also possess FWACS / FMCR qualification.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on “Academic Staff Application” and click on “Continue”
- Applicants should forward 3 bound copies of their publications to the “Registrar” via the address stated above.