Risk Control Services Nigeria, a leading Nigerian company providing customized security solutions and consulting services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses, analyze training progress and suggest additional training modules as needed
- Market Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Prepare training proposals and reports
- Facilitate lectures.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses.
- Liaise with facilitators to ensure smooth running of training programs
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation. Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- B.Sc/BA in Education or a related field
- Qualified Applicants must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis and must have 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Demonstrable e-learning skills, Curriculum Designing, Must be familiar with module and other similar e-learning portal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others