Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long established international group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Mid-Senior level
Job Category: Engineering
Employment Type: Full time
- We are in need of a Workshop Manager for our operations in Nigeria.
- Collaborate with the After Sales Manager to provide timely update on status of their vehicles and maintain approved communication channel until job is successfully completed.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide expert advice to help customers make informed decision about our products/services.
- Collaborate with the After Sales Manager to investigate customer complaint about repeat jobs, and propose appropriate solution to successfully resolve the challenge.
- Develop and implement reliable system to record and store information pertaining to customers queries on repeat jobs.
- Collaborate with After Sales Manager, Technical Instructor and HR Coordinator to implement training needs as applicable to each Workshop staff.
- Promote ANZEN and KAIZEN culture within the Workshop.
- Monitor compliance of Workshop staff with work and Safety Rules and other Standards guiding work practice as applicable from time to time.
- Assist with the Management of Work Shop Projects.
- Manage end-to-end work process at the Workshop in order to increase efficiency, customers satisfaction and business growth.
- Manage Team Leaders activities, job allocation, job flow, and scheduling for day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate Operational resources – INCADEA/MECAPLANNING; and Workshop staff to ensure operational activities are efficiently and effectively managed to increase productivity.
- Liaise with Parts Department to ensure supplies of Spare Parts ordered for each job are accurate with Workshop requests.
- Assist with quotations, provide oversight to check job estimates to assure profitability.
- Provide Technical Support on key challenges and other areas as required by the business from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Report Writing Skills.
- Excellent organizing and multi-tasking ability.
- Good sense of record management.
- Time Management & Prioritizing skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Customer Centric.
- Team Spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Between 6 – 8 Years Post NYSC relevant Experience.
- Able to drive and possess valid driving license.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage a Team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!
Share this opportunity with others