Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Official Driver
Job type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The safe and timely carriage of consultant, staff and others to high standard
- Safe operation of ambulance and emergency vehicles as directed
- The daily cleaning and minor maintenance of hospital vehicles
- Act in accordance with departmental policies
- Act as an ambassador for the facility
Min Required Experience:
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills
- Previous driving experience, preferably at least 5years as an official driver is essential.
- Ability to drive safely and defensively putting the safely of their passengers first at all times.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills able to converse with and understand the needs of their passengers.
- Must act and drive in a professional manner
- Must be reliable especially in their punctuality
- Must be of helpful nature anticipating the needs of their passengers and keeping them informed at all times of any problems.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here