Insiteful Solutions is recruiting for fulltime Technical Assistant.
Insiteful Solutions – Our client, a firm in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- To provide functional and/or technical support and implement operational plans to enhance the Line Manager’s.
- The role will primarily focus on enhancing the capacity of the Line Manager to offer an effective day to day operational service to his direct reports through the preparation of quality reports and insightful analysis
- The role will also closely to support the line manager in the execution and follow up of project activities to enable timely strategic interventions.
Reporting and Data Analysis:
- Analyze and manage data to build data driven insights and high impact data models to generate significant value for clients
- Analyze a broad range of existing data sources;
- Conduct statistical analysis to develop strategies
- Identify data patterns and trends
- Analyze data to develop predictive models for clients as assigned
- Build database systems of high availability and quality.
- Deliver concise, accurate reports in an appropriate format, and in a timely manner
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise
- Create and deploy all required project plans needed to successfully achieve all set/ad hoc programmatic objectives
- Assist line manager in strengthening systems for reporting on project progress against stated objectives and monitoring, according to all donor guidelines (where applicable)
- Write all required documentations including proposals, work plans and project plans.
- Resolve stakeholder problems as needs arise.
- Meet with the government, civil society, security, donor, media, and private sector on a regular basis to collect necessary information and carry out required networking.
- Oversee the production of high-quality reports as and when required.
Min Required Experience:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to make sense out of data and attention to detail is integral to this role. Work will be varied and complex
- Ability to make sound judgement regarding the sensitivity of matters they are dealing with is critical.
- Ability to work independently and to drive projects to timely completion
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- First Degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience driving projects or carrying out data analysis and reporting
Digital/IT Competencies Required:
- Intermediate level at Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate level at any Data visualization tool (Preferably Power Bi)
- Basic level competence at graphic design
- Intermediate level competence on internet-based collaboration tools and video calling
- Intermediate level knowledge of data analysis
- Expert level writing.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their formal Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the words “Technical Assistant” clearly stated in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received a response by 7th August 2019, please consider yourself as not having been shortlisted
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as our client strongly upholds a policy of non-discrimination against any person regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender or disability.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Insiteful Solutions
We introduce to you Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nig Services, a highly reputable company renowned for their bespoke content management and consultancy services, with offices in Abuja and Lagos as …Know More about Insiteful Solutions