- Effective Management skills.
- Oral and written communications.
- Report generation.
- Data analysis.
- Batch processing, Billing, Mathematical aptitude.
- Organized, Resourceful, Self-starter, Multi-tasker.
- Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Personnel & Quality Standards
- First Degree in Hotel Management, Accounting or its equivalent
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Hotel Management, Accounting and Relevant certifications will be an added advantage. Minimum of 2 – 4 Years’ Previous Front Office experience in supervisory/management capacity in a Mid-scale or Luxury property is required.
- Previous customer service and general computer experience required. Property Management Software experience required.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators
- Effective and timely delivery on all assignments and work schedule.
- Customer Friendly.
- Attendance and Punctuality.
- Team play.
- Adherence to instructions.
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization.
- Effective administration and cost effective resource management
Work Guide and References:
- Company Handbook
- Divisional processes and Procedures
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.