An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. So go ahead and apply for the Freshman National merit awards administrated by the Auburn University in the USA.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates from the USA who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Fab choice for USA students
As the second-largest university in Alabama, Auburn University is classified as a RI doctoral research—very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It has currently two eagles in their flight program for educational initiatives.
Why at Auburn University? The university helps aspirants to prepare for the future. Here they can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in careers database and get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Auburn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $4,000 to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicants have to enroll in the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Auburn University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: National Merit Finalists receive a stipend for four years at $4,000 to $8,000 ($1,000 to $2,000 per year), depending on eligibility as determined.