With the motive of attracting high-potential international students, the University of Otago is offering applications for the Master of Finance (M.Fins) Scholarship in New Zealand.
Clarity of Information
Wonderfull offer to get $10,000 for master degree in finance at the University of Otago, NZ.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university that scores highly for average research quality. It has a wide range of courses to attract students from all over the world. The university is ranked among the top 10 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Otago? Through this university, you can get a chance to enhance your knowledge and skills. The university provides students with the best experience along with the skills and abilities to succeed in their career destination.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for Masters degree coursework in finance
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be an international student having an undergraduate degree in either Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework in finance. After enrolling, you will be eligible for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit documents such as- proof of identity, copy of passport, up-to-date curriculum vitae, mark-sheet and cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this program.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a bachelor degree with grades equivalent to an NZ B+ average (GPA 3/4)
- Language Requirement: For being a part of the university, you must fulfill the minimum English Language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational bursary will support students by giving the amount of $10,000.