Crisppearl Consultant is recruiting for fulltime Managing Director/ Head Of Finance & Accounts.
Crisppearl Consultants – Our client, a money lending organization situated in Lagos State is seeking to recruit experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/ Head of Finance & Accounts
- The MD will have overall management responsibility with direct line authority.
- The MD will be the first representative of the organization and have the overall responsibility to plan, organize and control all of the day-to-day activities of the organization. At all times, the MD will be responsible to the Board of Directors. He or she will be responsible for the formation and approval of the organization’s strategy by the board of directors.
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the execution of the company’s strategy for expansion and delivery of all the organization’s financial services.
The MD will:
- Execute the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Manage the day-to-day operations
- Participate in hiring and supervision of the senior management team.
- Manage relationships with Investors, regulatory agencies, creditors and other partner institutions.
- Create and implement a framework for the operation of an effective senior management team.
- Foster and maintain a corporate culture that embodies high integrity
- Ensure that the organization follows best practices for internal control and risk management.
- Operates in a fiscally responsible manner within agreed budget parameters.
- Ensure sound financial recording /reporting.
- Ensure that the organization meets the targets set forth in the business plan and annual budget. Supervise all heads of department to achieve efficient, productive and profitable loan and deposit portfolio growth in line with corporate strategy.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company’s policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Ensure the organization delivers on its short and long term strategic road map.
Min Required Experience:
- First degree, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy, etc. or related field with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division).
- A post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations such as ICAN, CIBN, CFA, ACIB, etc.
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years’ diverse experience (i.e. banking, insurance, microfinance, etc.) as well as experience in multi-functional roles within the industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ senior management experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong communication skills.
Competency/ Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- Prior experience leading functions such as:
- Banking Operations
- Finance/Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Good product development and portfolio management capabilities.
- Excellent customer relationship development/management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org