Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Software Developer.
Zanibal has introduced a set of easily customizable solutions for managing key business processes within organizations. For far too long businesses have had to work around the constraints of enterprise software at great costs and questionable ROI. With Zanibal suite of solutions, organizations can easily make their own changes and enhancements without the help of IT or high-priced vendors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market.
- Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
- Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications. As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products, and several other well-known cloud-based services.
Min Required Experience:
- Strong experience in Java.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of their mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited
Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited, provides a suite of solutions for managing sales, service and back office business processes.At Zanibal, our goal is to provide you with a platform and solution that…Know More about Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Limited